Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Important things.

I'm sorry it has been so long since I've posted. Our family has really been enjoying the incredible blessing of my summer off. I haven't had a summer where I wasn't working or going to school (or both) since I was fifteen years old!
You would think that I would blog more with all of this time, but we have had so many important things going on, and I realized that blogging isn't one of my priorities. And it shouldn't be. However, I will still be posting, after all, I did start this blog as kind of a journal for myself.
I will leave you with some pics of our lives lately.










5 comments:

Marianna said...

MA is BEAUTIFUL! Watch out Hays, you are going to have your hands full! I just LOVE her hair and that precious smile!

Rachel said...

she is precious! :) enjoy the summer!!

Katie Beth Owens said...

Gosh I cannot believe how big (and adorable!) MA is getting! So fun! I know ya'll are having such a great time with you being out for the summer - hopefully we can all cook out, or something, very soon! I enjoyed the pictures! KB

lg2006 said...

Great pics! Mere you look ULTRA skinny in that dance pic! You must be doing lots of pure barre! Good of you girl! (jealous)

Jordan Norris said...

I love the blue dress she's wearing! And the bathing suit looks adorable :) I hope you're having a great summer!