Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween, Part One

We had a very busy weekend. Margaret Anne got to have so much Halloween fun, and I think she really loved it. I swear, as soon as I feel sad about being a grown up with real responsibilities, I am able to watch Margaret Anne and experience childhood through her eyes. It is truly a joy to watch.

On Saturday, Jamie, Elaine, and I got Charlie, Andrew, and Margaret Anne together to take pictures in their costumes, while the boys watched the Auburn/ Ole Miss game. War Eagle.
Natalie came to join in the fun. We had so much good food and fellowship, it was a blast. My man T-dub had a little cold, so Jamie decided to wait until Sunday to put him in his giraffe costume. Jamie, I want to see pics!

Our better attempts at getting them together while all in costume.


My little Cheetah!


More Charlie love - true story... when we got there, Charlie was in just his diaper and they would not stop hugging and kissing. It was pretty cute!


"Margaret Anne! Help me get these orange lights down!"


Being dressed up is SO exhausting...



Cheetah prowling around.


"Here Margaret Anne, eat this leaf. I tried a few and they're GOOD."

Lady, quit taking my picture.

"I'm not doing anything... definitely not ripping leaves off this bush."

We really enjoyed our Saturday night with great friends. It will be so fun to watch these kids grow up together!

1 comment:

Katie Beth Owens said...

LOVE all the Halloween pictures! MA and Charlie are too cute all dressed up! And, I love your captions - hilarious! Can't wait for our concert next week! XoXo