Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Still waiting...

On our computer. For the love!! So much has happened! I have Christmas pics that I would love to put up, and Margaret Anne got her first hair cut last weekend that I got pics of! Tina only cut off less than an inch, just to even it up, so don't freak, people. I did NOT cut off those presh little curls. We are also taking the Princess to the Circus on Sunday and her daddy had to get her VIP seats ;-) I will update with pics as soon as I can. Please don't forget about us, all two people who read this!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Pretty sure there are more than two who read this, but I totally get that it feels like this sometimes! So I just wanted to say hi! I think maybe I have a half a dozen readers is all! Hanging with you and hoping your computer is fixed soon!

Susannah said...

Ha! What's up hoochie? I miss your blogging and seeing MA's sweet face. WTH is up with Geek Squad and your relatively new computer? Text a sister. Going to bed now. Love ya lots!

lg2006 said...

LOL i wondered where you were! Cant wait to see some pics! Especially of MA at the Circus!