Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm BACK!

Helloooo there internets! I have missed you. For some reason this summer seemed busier than when I am actually working. I think it was all from lack of routine and trying to soak up time with my sweet MA. Who is potty trained now, by the way! THAT was something that was in some ways much easier and in some ways MUCH tougher than I thought. She is still having a few issues here and there, but she lives her life in big girl panties now and it is so strange to be washing my baby girl's UNDERWEAR!
She has grown up SO fast.


I will have lots of pictures to post soon, but I just wanted to let you know we are back and ready for some blogging action! I will leave you with Margaret Anne's 3 year old portraits that I took when we were at the beach.










My cup runneth over.

5 comments:

Susannah said...

Soooo preshy! Can't believe she's potty trained-give me the scoop on that!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the potty training! That is awesome. I love all of the pictures. She is beautiful.

Fran

Cary said...

The pictures are fantastic! You can always quit the teaching and just do photography!!

Melissa said...

These are beautiful! I know what you mean about a busy summer. I've been as busy or busier as I am during the school year, but it sure was a lot more fun! Hope you have a great year!

lg2006 said...

OMG! Beautiful pics. I love that one her sitting down with her knees. It is the only time I have ever seen her look SO much like you! Normally she look like hurr daddy! ha THREE! Time flies! congrats on potty training and welcome back to blog world! WE have missed you!