Monday, September 8, 2008

Cabin Fever

Sorry that we haven't written in the past few weeks, but things have been a little crazy around here. War Eagle, by the way! Margaret Anne is doing great and is still really beautiful, and she is such a good baby. As long as she is held and fed, she is happy most of the time. Sometimes she fights going to sleep a little bit, but that is okay! We are going to get her picture made on Friday and that should be really interesting. I can't wait to see if she cries and screams or if she sleeps or what. Maybe we can catch her mid poop, because then she looks really happy!
Hays and I are having to get used to not getting a lot of sleep and it is hard! I guess I better learn how to function on a little sleep, as I will be going back to work in just a few weeks. SAD :( I know that first day of daycare and work will be really hard for me. Everything else seems to be a little easier. I think my hormones have leveled out a lot, and it helps that we are giving her more bottles now. I am mostly pumping and then we give her some formula too. The doctor told us to go ahead and get her used to both so that when I go back to work she will take the bottle.
I called this post cabin fever because I have been in the house so much it has started to make me a little crazy! Hays came home from work early last Friday so that I could go see my dancers perform at the pep rally and then go to half of their football game, and that was really fun. It was great to see some of my students and friends from work that I have missed. I know it won't take me long to get back into the swing of things once I get back. Also on Saturday Hays watched her while I did a little shopping, and it was just really nice to be out on my own for a little while.
SO, just wanted to update you all and let you know that things are going really well! We will put more pictures up soon, and hopefully soon there will be a post from Hays!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I know what you mean about cabin fever! I was DYING to get out of the house by the time I started school again (3 weeks later!). Your first day back at work will be sad but if you are like me, it will be a welcome getaway. Good luck at the photo shoot. Don't be like me and forget the bottle!