Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break '09



Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Last week was my spring break and I wanted to spend every spare second with Margaret Anne. We had such a good time and I am going to be very sad to drop her off at daycare tomorrow!


Margaret Anne is growing so fast! I am pretty sure she is teething... the drool, hand chewing, and whining have reached a whole new level. I will be sure to let you guys know when a tooth shows up.


Nonna got MA a precious Easter basket from Pottery Barn Kids. I LOVE it because it is one she can keep and use for several years. Here are pictures...

SO CUTE!

and by the way, we call her Margaret Anne, but there wasn't enough room for that many letters. She has a big name to be so little!

1 comment:

lg2006 said...

That is SUPER cute!!