Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lovely Blog!


My IRL friend Laura at Groovin' With the Grizas gave me the "Lovely Blog" Award! Thanks Laura! I am now going to pass this on! Here are the rules: Accept the award and post it on your blog. Make sure to link back to the person who awarded you. Then pass it on to fifteen other blogs you find worthy and make sure to let them know they have been awarded.
My top 15 Very Lovely Blogs:

1. I Hate Green Beans
2. The Beck Family
3. Life of Skipper
4. Bits By Bre
5. Trying to Survive Sin City...
6. Fly Through Our Window
7. More of the Millers
8. The Congleton Family
9. Sugar and Spice
10. The Hassell House
11. The Maddox Family
12. The Scroggins Family
13. Hold it Up to the Light
14. Davis Worldwide (UPDATE, you guys!!! UPDATE!!)
15. The Penuel Family

7 comments:

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Thank you for the blog award! =)

Abby Maddox said...

Thanks Meredith! I was worried that I scared you to death at Anna's baby shower when I told you I recognized you from your blog :) I left thinking, "Well, Meredith definitely feels blog stalked." ;)

M. Congleton said...

Thank you!
I would like to thank my friends and family.....and the little people :):)

Fun blog post....I'll have to do it too!

M. Congleton said...

FUN!
THanks for adding me on your top 15! If I can figure out how to do so many links I'll do it too!

Marianna said...

Awesome! I thought our little tigers were precious! You know Maggie is Margaret Rebecca. :) Love the name - Especially for such cute little girls! MA is getting to be such a big girl.

The Skippers said...

I would like to thank the little, big, short, fat, and in-between people for their love and support. I will proudly post this award! Thanks for reading our blog!

littlethreadsbylala@gmail.com said...

I am so honored to be one of your top 15! Thank you so much for the award! Your blog is in my top 15 as well!!!