Friday, November 20, 2009

Show us your life- Pets- Daisy


Cell phone pic, kinda blurry


Sick day


Here she is peeing in the snow! Ha!


I normally don't do blog carnivals, but I thought that I would do this one because my sweet pet means a lot to me!
We only have one pet, Daisy. Daisy is a rat terrier. Her life has changed dramatically over the last 15 months. I still love her as much as ever, but now I do realize that she is a dog and not a child. Everyone always says that your dog will get on your nerves after a baby arrives, and I thought that could never be true. I love Daisy very much, but it is impossible to give her the same amount of attention that she got before MA arrived.
I was lucky enough to find Daisy at Trade Day (don't judge me) when she was 8 weeks old. She was so sweet and I knew immediately that she was supposed to be mine! It was love at first sight. She came home with me that day and has moved 7 times in her 10 years on this earth. She has been through so much with me! Every serious boyfriend, every breakup with said serious boyfriend, sick family members, marriage, having a baby, and anything else that you can think of! I honestly sometimes wonder if I could have made it through those times without her. She is a little (maybe a lot) neurotic, but loyal and she can be SO sweet. Thanks for all you do Daisy!

7 comments:

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

My Dog's name is Daisy too! You have a cutie!

Anonymous said...

You just thanked a dog. Go eat mayonnaise.

ml said...

I know who you are anonymous. I will eat mayonnaise while I eat ham and pineapple pizza!

R. Bobby said...

I shudder to think what your Thanksgiving meal will entail, but I am quite certain it will involve giblet gravy and cranberry sauce--TOGETHER!

H. Calhoun said...

Back off, "R. Bobby"--if she wants to eat disgusting garbage, that's her call.

lg2006 said...

Aw! Too bad sweet daisy cant read this to see her shout out! She needs to come visit my dogchildren!

Daisy said...

I HATE it when you dress me up. Don't ever do that to me again, or we will have problems. Serious problems. And that "pet snuggie" you're thinking about getting me for Christmas?

Don't go there.