Sunday, December 16, 2007

Deck The Halls With Tacky Sweaters

So sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I was SO sick last week with the most terrible cold! I missed two days of work, and I try so hard not to miss! The cold could have been exacerbated by the party that I went to last Saturday night. Sarah and Heather hosted a great tacky christmas sweater party!

I have to give props to a certain thrift store here in the Ham, right near my neighborhood! The Briarwood Thrift Store was so well organized, they had all of their Christmas finest hanging together in the ladies section, so I didn't even have to search for the tackiness, it was all right there. Hays found a lovely sweater and turtleneck very easily as well. SO if you need clothes for certain themed parties, the Briarwood Thrift Store is a great place to go, and proceeds benefit the school! Here are some pics from the party:

I cannot explain how hard I laughed when I saw Trey. He looked like Dwight Schrute ready for an "Office" Christmas party.

1 comment:

lg2006 said...

These pics are awesome!!