Tuesday, October 7, 2008

And life goes on...

Well, I never thought I would be able to get back in the swing of things, but here I am. It's amazing that it feels like I was away from work forever and also like I never left! It is nice to be back, but I do miss Margaret Anne all day long! I have been leaving as soon as I can after school every day to get her, which is not helping me get caught up AT ALL!! I can't help it though.
My dancers have been doing great, and they did really well at competition last Saturday! They were the highest scoring dance line of the day, and that makes me so proud of them because they did it all on their own. They are really smart talented girls and it is such a pleasure to be able to work with them!
Margaret Anne has begun smiling on occasion, and when she does it just melts my heart! She has also begun making these precious little cooing noises and I love to hear those too. She has been doing great at daycare, which definitely makes things easier. Unfortunately she has come down with a little cold, so this morning we had to suck her nose out with the bulb syringe. She did NOT like that. She screamed, and it made me so sad! But it did help her breathe better which was the goal. I guess while she is in daycare she will be sick more often for a while, but maybe less than most kids in daycare because there are only 5 other children where she is.
Hays and I are starting to adjust to me going back to work. He is just great in the mornings, VERY helpful! If I had to get up and do it all by myself I would have to wake up at 4:00 just to get it all done, but he gets up about an hour and a half earlier then he normally would and helps me get myself and MA ready. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. I don't know how women who do it all by themselves are able to get it done!
It's funny - I have only had Margaret Anne for 8 weeks (almost) and I can't really remember what life was like without her. I think it must have been a lot more boring.

No comments: