Friday, October 3, 2008

Baby Times!

It has been a really long time since I've been motivated to blog, due mostly to the fact that work has been complete chaos (as a direct result of the US economic woes), and when I get home, it is baby time! I used to wonder how people with children managed to make it all happen (to clarify, how do they get ANYTHING done), but I am figuring out that you just kind of go on autopilot. Margaret Anne has been doing great, and has been sleeping like a champ at night. She has started sleeping for about 5-6 hours straight on occasion, which we definitely appreciate! She also started daycare this week with a sweet lady named Yvonne, who the kids call "Granvon". We definitely feel fortunate to have found her. She is only 5 minutes from Meredith's work, which makes it really convenient too. MA is getting where she can hold her head up on her own (with the occasional flop), and she likes to crack a smile in her bath! I'm not sure she knows what a smile means yet, but she is definitely happy at bathtime, especially when Mom shampoos her hair. I can't wait for her to start smiling back at us, but at the same time, I can't believe how fast she is growing. She has some seriously strong legs, because when I sit her up on my lap, she likes to push off and try to stand up! It has definitely been a blast watching her develop, and become more aware of her surroundings every day. Hopefuly this weekend we will take some pictures and post them up soon! I feel more motivated to blog now. I guess I had blogger's block!