Friday, May 8, 2009

Margaret Anne and Little T

We had our annual yard sale a few weeks ago at my friend Kenley's house. It was a GREAT time, and we used the money we made toward our new camera. I always love the yard sale, and I am not really sure why! Probably because I always come away with something "new" from one of my friends.
While we were selling our gently used items, Kenley managed to get some great pictures of Margaret Anne and Thomas, who we call "Little T." He is super cute and sweet and is a major little flirt! He loves to show off his big dimples. I think they enjoyed being able to sit and play together. They mostly just swapped toys back and forth and pulled on each other.

"We LOVE sitting and playing together and Thomas always shares his toys..."

"Cool paci clip!"

"I wanna hold your hand!"

"Why do you keep taking our picture?"

'

"Take that outfit off, Margaret Anne! Pink stripes are NOT cool."

We have some sweet baby feet!

3 comments:

Bre said...

PRECIOUS...LOVE the pics :)

Unknown said...

That was a fun day!

lg2006 said...

That is a really cute outfit!