Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday


This is the first time I have ever participated in this, but I really enjoy reading MckMama's blog so I thought I would give it a try!

Thursday I did NOT stay home with Margaret Anne and hold her almost all day. I did NOT absolutely love it, and I do NOT think she is a little spoiled now because of it!
Friday night, I did NOT freak out when Margaret Anne's fever went up to 103 and did NOT make her an appointment to see the doctor at 8:00 on Saturday morning. We did NOT get in and out of the doctor's office in 20 minutes, they did NOT change her antibiotic and she is NOT feeling much better today and happily back at Granvon's.

Saturday I did NOT go to Target and buy Margaret Anne a pair of BabyLegs and this cute new blanket.

Sunday our power did NOT go out for TWO HOURS and we definitely did not light candles and enjoy it. I definitely did NOT put MA in a comfy onesie and her BabyLegs and we did NOT set up a pallet on the floor with the air mattress again. MA did not take her afternoon nap on the pallet and Hays and I did not enjoy all the quiet candle time by working crosswords and reading. I was NOT a little sad when the power came back on. Hays definitely did NOT cook me yummy ravioli for dinner and we did NOT spend the rest of the night on the pallet. The pallet is NOT still in the living room floor waiting to be occupied tonight!

1 comment:

The Skippers said...

I did NOT have a good time hanging out with you this weekend. I do NOT wish I had a pallet on my den floor too!