Friday, August 21, 2009

The week in review - Warning, very random!

This will be a random post! The title refers to many things going on around here lately. First, Margaret Anne is getting some top teeth, the first of which is about to poke through any day now. She is NONE too thrilled about it. Mostly just cranky at random moments.

Funny story and unrelated to her teeth... last night when she was eating dinner Hays and I couldn't help laughing at her. She was eating pieces of chicken and green beans and I guess she really liked it. She decided to shove every piece of food that was on the tray into her mouth. This means that at one time, she had approximately 4 pieces of chicken and 3 green beans. The food was HANGING out of her mouth. She kept trying to push it back in with the palm of her hand. Then she would take a huge swig of milk to try to wash it all down. We had to start putting the food on her tray one piece at a time! Also, she drinks her milk like Napoleon Dynamite drinks water, so that in itself is about 30 minutes of entertainment for all.


Margaret Anne really enjoys when the channel Noggin is on the television. She loves Blue's Clues in the morning. I have to say that my favorite show on there is Wonder Pets! MA also likes it, but not quite as much as I do. :)



I think I would rather watch this show than anything else on TV right now. Funny!

I also have a prayer request for you. Sandi had to start chemo again on Tuesday, so she is feeling pretty yucky and will be having it once a week for the next three weeks, then a week off and repeat another three weeks. So please keep her in your prayers! Also, the 2009 Champions of Hope race is October 10th. We are going, so please sign up and race with us! You can go HERE for more information.

I know posts without pics of Margaret Anne are boring, I hope to post more with pictures throughout the weekend!

3 comments:

littlethreadsbylala@gmail.com said...

You will laugh- Lee and I sing Wonder Pets songs ALL THE TIME now! It is hilarious- I go to bed singing them in my head. We also can't stop singing the Toot and Puddle theme song! :) Hey- We're not to big and were not too tough, but when we work together, we got the right stuff!!! :) Have a good weekend!

The Skippers said...

Can't wait to see you guys next week. Always praying for Sandi.

margaret said...

How about some pictures with Grandpa and Nonna at Margaret Anne's birthday party?