Thursday, October 29, 2009

A "Thrilling" Performance

Every year the teachers at my school try to do something special at a pep rally. I thought that since Homecoming was so close to Halloween, "Thriller" would be appropriate. I came up with the dance (with a little help from one of my dance captains and various youtube videos) and some of the faculty and I put this little performance together. We even painted our faces like zombies!!! I think the kids really liked it, and I know I had a great time with my fellow coworkers during the practices. I hope you guys like it too!

6 comments:

M. Congleton said...

How much fun!!! I bet the students had a blast watching their teachers dance.

J-Dog said...

That was just too good! Well done Mrs. Latimer.

The Skippers said...

I wish I still worked there. You are a good dance teacher. Teach me!

Anonymous said...

But you don't work there, Narf. And you still can't adopt a three-legged dog.

Deal with that.

The Skippers said...

I know who you are anonymous. You can't hide from...The Narf.

lg2006 said...

Um that was friggin awesome! What a cool teacher you are! great job!