Thursday, December 17, 2009

All I want for Christmas...




Is NOT to be on Santa's lap! Pictures speak louder than words, so no need to tell you guys how MA felt about Santa this year. However, after some jumping up and down and silly noises, I got her to smile long enough for a cute picture. Notice she is holding a Goldfish cracker in her right hand. Yeah, after waiting in line for an hour right through her dinner time, we had to keep her happy somehow.



AND isn't it funny how different she looks from last year's Santa picture.



What a difference a year makes!

2 comments:

The Skippers said...

Wow! Look how big she is! I love the pictures, but I really wish I could have seen you jumping up and down and making crazy noises.

lg2006 said...

OMG i cant even beleive that is last years picture! Very cute. That is a great santa!
I thought your first Christmas card was FABULOUS