Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Last weekend

Last weekend a few of us threw a little ornament shower/cookie swap for my friend Corrie. I love these girls! Corrie introduced me to Hays, and she, Jessica, and Loren were my roommates my last year at Auburn. It is so much fun getting together with these girls and everytime we get together it is like no time has passed. Corrie is getting married to Benjamin in April and I could not be happier for them.

My sweet friends!
Loren, Me, Corrie, Jessica

While I was gone to Atlanta for the ornament shower, Hays took Margaret Anne to sweet Bentley's 2nd birthday party at Gymboree. He is such a good daddy to brave that by himself, but he said she was fantastic and she loved it!

Daddy and Daughter (precious outfit courtesy of Alyson, of course!)

4 comments:

lg2006 said...

Oh I love her little shirt!

ml said...

LG, as soon as you find out what you are having and give me a name, I will hook you up with many, many precious shirts!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! Do I have your permission to use her picture on my website, or will I have to pay her royalties? :)

Alyson

ml said...

Alyson, of course you can use her picture!