Tuesday, December 1, 2009

This Thanksgiving...

We had a great Thanksgiving. We went to Dothan to see lots and lots of family.  Being the genius that I am, I forgot my camera on the trip to Hays' parents house and wasn't able to capture some extremely precious moments of Margaret Anne with her Grampy playing in the yard.
Here is SOME of our time in pictures, narrated by Margaret Anne.


My Nonna walked me around the pool. I fell in love with going outside!

My pigtails were cute.


My Nonna showed me the roses. I didn't like the thorns, but I thought the flowers were really pretty.


I tried to love on Frankie, and he let me even though I am not sure he liked it a whole lot.


My GUT (great uncle Tim) liked to yell a lot and then fall asleep in the chair. He is SO funny!


My Uncle Alan read some. Chloe sure does like him. She runs from me. I wonder why?



Alan and I had some good talks.



My mom took a lot of pictures.



We had a lot of family there, and they are all very loved by me.



So very,



very LOVED.

1 comment:

lg2006 said...

She gets cuter every.single.day.