Sunday, April 25, 2010

Backyard Fun!

Today was beautiful, and I wanted to spend as little time as possible indoors.  I decided to take MA in the backyard with me to "help" plant some squash while Meredith had some down time, and it turned into the whole family hanging out and having fun!  It helps that the backyard is actually close to functional after a few good hours of manual labor.  Here are some pictures from today...

Really happy about saying cheese!


Not happy about something...

Mommy got me some golf clubs!  I'm a natural!

Is he wearing proper golf attire?

Let me show you how it's done, Daddy!

Full swing with the putter?!

Which one should I use next?

Humans are so easily entertained...

Not quite Augusta National, but we love it!

**This posted under Meredith, but this was by Hays!!**

1 comment:

The Skippers said...

Looks like a fun day and Hays may have some competition. Miss you guys!