Monday, April 5, 2010

Blessed

We are so blessed this Easter season! We are so blessed that Christ died. And we are so blessed that He is Risen! We are so blessed because of the family that we were able to see, and the ones that we weren't able to see this Easter. Thank you Lord, for all of your blessings!
A few pics from this Easter...

This is Margaret Anne's Easter basket, before she tore into it! The Easter Bunny MAY have brought some Cadbury cream eggs for the adults :) She is OBSESSED with Elmo and Big Bird, and she didn't have a Big Bird, so Easter Bunny brought her one.


It took her a little while to wake up and get excited about her treats!


The Latimer Family, all dressed up for church! We had a great Easter service.


MA with gorgeous Aunt (and godmother) Sandi


Me, Sandi, MA


Grandpa, Margaret Anne, and Nonna


Sandi and Alan


It was kind of hard to get Margaret Anne to stop running around long enough to smile for the camera, but I thought she was so pretty in her Easter dress!
Please ignore the little red spot on her face. All girls have our little blemishes sometimes :)


Always on the move!


Happy Easter!

10 comments:

Susannah said...

Oh what a precious monkey with her bedhead! Love it! Y'all look great in the family picture! Where did you get the presh monogrammed Easter basket? I have seen those on several blogs and shall have to get one for MIss Emma's second Easter!

ml said...

Sus, thank you! And that basket came from Pottery Barn, it was a present from her Nonna. I love it too!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

I love the pictures. What a gorgeous family!

The Skippers said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter. Love the family picture. You guys are looking hot. MA's dress was so pretty. Gotta love Big Bird!

M. Congleton said...

I LOVE MA's 'morning' hair! so cute!
grea family picture

Lauren said...

So so cute! I love her footed pjs! The Easter bunny should always bring something sweet for the adults too.

Heather said...

Meredith, I see what you mean about Easter being so fun for your family watching your sweet little girl be so excited about Easter! And, of course, I will definitely help you out. If you click at the top where it says getting started and FAQ the very bottom post helps get you started but I can explain it better in person I'm sure. Let me know when you get a chance to chat about it!

Rachel said...

I love it! What a beautiful family! :)

lg2006 said...

Great pics!! You all look fabulous!!!

Katie Beth Owens said...

So cute! You look awesome in the family picture! I ran into Hays and Alan at Whole Foods Saturday - we all need to get together soon! I know ya'll had a blast seeing everyone over Easter. I have been so busy with house projects but things are starting settle. Love the pic of MA waking up Easter morning!