Saturday, April 17, 2010

love is in the air

Last weekend we were in Mobile for the wedding of Corrie (one of my very best friends) and Benjamin. We had a blast, the weather was beautiful, and Corrie and Benjamin planned such a classy, beautiful, FUN wedding! It was SO fun, that Corrie's family had to keep kicking out wedding crashers. And no, I am not joking.


Bridesmaids at the bridesmaids luncheon

Jennifer at the rehearsal. The priest wanted to make sure that we bowed our heads to the Lord, so he did it for us...


Natalie stretched out her shoes before the wedding.


While Loren and I watched and waited...

I think the pictures are going to be beautiful. It was such a gorgeous day!

After the pictures, we relaxed outside.

Then we came in and toasted the beautiful bride and groom (and don't worry everyone, the two pregnant ones are not drinking champagne, just posing with the glasses!)

Corrie was SUCH a beautiful bride!
And they make such a gorgeous couple.
Happily Ever After!

Photos courtesy of Natalie and Sam. Thanks guys!

4 comments:

Marianna said...

Best Bridesmaid's dresses Ever!

lg2006 said...

Great Pictures!
A. you look totally HOT mere! That blue dress looks awesome on you!
B. Those are some of the coolest bridesmaid dresses I have ever seen. Really liked Cory's dress too!
C. Did Ben go to Auburn? He looks so familiar!

Bre said...

LOVE those dresses.

Carla McLemore said...

A friend of mine found your blog and immediately referred it to me! It's wonderful!

I love these dresses-- and I am currently planning my wedding. Can you give me any information on where to get them or designer?

Thanks!
Carla McLemore
carlamclemore@gmail.com
www.cmmphoto.com