Sunday, May 16, 2010

Grampy

It is very sad for me to say that Hays's grandfather, "Grampy," passed away last Tuesday. We were blessed to be able to travel down to south Florida to celebrate his life. I am very sad to say that I was never able to meet him. He was a wonderful man with a lot of talents, and he helped raise a great family. He loved Grammy so much and called her his "Sweetie." Even through the circumstances were heartbreaking, Hays was able to see family that he hadn't seen in a long time, and I was able to see people I had either never met or also hadn't seen in a while. Most importantly, Margaret Anne was able to spend time with family and I think she had a blast. She loved meeting Grammy, and it was so special to me to be able to finally meet her and see her spend time with Margaret Anne. I know that Margaret Anne loves her. All of Hays's family were so wonderful and they will all be in my prayers. Here are some pics.


"Great" Grammy and Margaret Anne




FOUR Generations of Latimers. How special!

This is Margaret Anne and cousin Alicia playing with the infamous "green orange" that Margaret Anne and her Grampy (Hays's dad is going to be Grampy to MA which I think is sweet) found outside. Obviously not quite ripe, but MA thought it was a great toy, and it was really funny how she said "AAH!" every time she rolled it.
This is Margaret Anne and cousin Allison dancing. It was SO precious how she just warmed up to her girl cousins. First cousins once removed, ladies! Margaret Anne even got her great Grammy dancing!

No comments: