Monday, May 3, 2010

Spring has sprung!

And that means that it is time for our annual yard sale! We had our yard sale on Saturday in Trussville, and it was a great time, as always! I think I look forward to the yard sale for several reasons: a) we make a little money, b) we get rid of a lot of stuff every year and don't keep cluttering up our house, and c) really good friends and great socializing time! I don't know how I didn't remember my camera this year, but you will recall that we did get some pics last year. This year did not disappoint. After the big sale, we went over to our friends Kimberly and Brett's house for fellowship with our awesome T-vegas friends. We always have SO much fun with them! Margaret Anne really enjoyed all of the baby fun too. Kimberly and Brett have Reece, and she and MA used to be in daycare together. I hope we get to hang out with all of our T-town friends lots this summer! Here are some pics from the cookout, where I DID remember my camera.

Reece and MA cooking. It was very serious.


Grilling. That grill was SO cute!


Music session with Kimberly. The kids LOVED this! Can you tell Kimberly teaches elementary school? :) And I love the look on Thomas's face!


Mommy, this house is so fun!

Thanks for having us Brett and Kimberly! We can't wait to see everyone again!

3 comments:

lg2006 said...

MA is such a beautiful little doll! great family pic on your header too!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Congratulations, too, on your new long-term sub gig. Looks like you're having to fill in for the Cougarette sponsor, as well. Guess it comes with being the new kid on the block. Hang in there!

The Skippers said...

Not that you asked, but I think it's time you barred "anonymous comments"--what a loser!

Anyways, sorry we missed your 40th birthday last year. We heard it was a blast. Maybe we can make it up for the big 4-1 this summer!