Monday, May 10, 2010

So much...

It seems like we have had so much going on lately.Things just feel so heavy.  And very busy. I haven't been much in the mood for blogging. Hopefully after school gets out I can be a much better blogger and get more updates out.
I have a few prayer requests:
- Hays's paternal grandad has pancreatic cancer and has not been doing well, and has hospice care in his home. Please pray for peace for him and his family.
- Sandi is about to start a new treatment regimen, so please be praying for major improvements for her.
- Jamie and Trey's little boy, Thomas, has been moved to Children's. They are making progress in finding out what may be causing his feeding and breathing problems, so that is a praise! Please pray that there will be a great solution to his problems and that Jamie and Trey will be able to take him home soon. Also pray for peace for them and rest so that they can continue to take care of Charlie too!
- I have several friends that have gone through miscarriages and fertility issues so please keep them in your prayers as well. You can specifically read my friend Rachel's inspirational story, on her blog. She is such an inspiration to me for so many reasons. Please pray for her and for all of my friends that have been going through these extremely tough situations.

Thanks you guys. I will try harder to be a better blogger :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I've been a blog slacker too lately. Can't wait til you have some time to upload cute pics of MA lately!

Rachel said...

Thank you for all of your support, Meredith :) I'm so sorry about your grandfather-in-law. Please know that you are in my prayers and let me know if there's anything I can do for you!