Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Christmas, Christmas time is here, time for Joy, and time for Cheer..." and Christmas Cards!

I love getting Christmas cards in the mail. When they arrive, I truly feel like it is the Christmas season. I also love getting photo cards with pictures of friends and family, especially those who live far away and I can't see them and their precious children (or dog children) as much as I would like. It's also really fun to look at cards from years past and see how much people and their sweet babies have changed.
Last year was the first year that I was able to send cards, and if you remember, these were some of my pics from my Christmas photo shoot last year...

This year I am going to order my photo cards from Shutterfly! Right now, they are doing a promotion for 50 free holiday cards! They have such a great selection of cards and layouts to choose from. Click here to see.   Shutterfly also had great gift items like these calendars (Click here) and personalized thank you notes (see those by clicking here). I personally love when people give personalized thank you notes as gifts... I think they are cute and very useful!
If you are interested in participating in the blog promotion for Shutterfly and getting 50 free cards, click here.
Happy Card Shopping!
Remember, I don't like to share my finished card until after it has been mailed out! You guys will see it soon...

4 comments:

lg2006 said...

Cant wait for a CHristmas card with precious little MA on it!

Karen Whittal said...

What a beautiful idea, and your daughter is absolutely a show stopper

Susannah said...

So cute baby, little MA with not a lot of hair! As she would say, "doin??" Love it, can't believe how grown up she looks now!
xoxo

Susannah said...

DDM-text me if you know what that means. :)