Monday, April 4, 2011

CUTE Easter shirts!

I know I have tons of blogger friends and IRL friends with little children, so I want all of you to check out my friend's Etsy site! It caught my eye yesterday when she posted it on Facebook and I just thought her stuff was SO cute AND reasonably priced! It is called Southern Stitchery and you can click HERE to see all of her precious monogrammed and appliqued Easter things. And not only does she have Easter for boys and girls, she has some really cute other designs as well, and her sizes range all the way from 0-3 months to youth large.

Check out what I ordered for Margaret Anne!

I LOVE this!

Cute Easter Bunny Applique! She can do any letter (of course) and in blue for boys.

I am in love with this mermaid's sparkly tail :)

And here are some boy items that I think are really cute...

So Sweet!

I don't know what my thing is with reptiles and amphibians, but I love the dinosaur and frog.

 And IF I was a Bama fan, I would love this Bama Elephant :)


But I am sure she could customize something like this to be orange and blue for us Auburn fans! War Eagle!


So, go visit Southern Stitchery check her stuff out!

1 comment:

lg2006 said...

I love ALL Of those! Super cute! Thanks for the heads up!