Sunday, April 3, 2011

First Haircut

Our good friend and family hairdresser Tina gave Margaret Anne a haircut a few months ago (yes, I am just getting around to posting it :)) and I am glad I brought my camera. I thought she would do ok because she lets me fix her hair every day, but you never know with a 2 year old... but MA did do great and let Tina cut her hair like such a big girl! The worst part was that she got mad at me for taking her little fleece dress off that she had on because it would have been in Tina's way, but as soon as she got over that we were home free.
Getting it wet

 Being a big girl for Miss Tina!



Showing off my new 'do



We only had about an inch cut off, just enough to even it out in the back. I can't believe she was almost two and a half before I got her hair cut, but I let it go long enough. The cut really didn't make it look any shorter because it is so curly, but it does look much thicker and healthier, and to me made her look so much more like a little girl and not a baby!

2 comments:

lg2006 said...

Ya'll sure do make some purty children! She is ADORABLE

grizaham said...

She so cute!