Friday, April 8, 2011

Fun times

I was lucky enough to go to a Masquerade/Mardi Gras ball with some friends a few months ago and here are just a few pics. I am lucky that I work with some wonderful people and that we enjoy hanging out outside of work, too!!


Margaret Anne and me before it was time to go. She kept telling me I looked like a princess! Nothing like a two year old with a princess obsession to make you feel pretty :)

I loved the dress :-)

 My awesome work friends!
 From left to right: me, Sharon,Teresa, Jimmy, and John

I had to have a long formal gown so I was so happy to find one that I loved at Cache! It was navy and very classic so I hope that I will be able to wear it for years to come. I also LOVED my earrings. They were so big and obnoxious and sparkly and everything that I love! They were peacocks with huge sparkly tails and I got them at Charming Charlie.
I had a blast at the "Bal" and can't wait to go back next year!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the dress! You will definitely get more use out of that. I have never been to a mardi gras ball. Looks like fun (even with coworkers--haha)!

Susannah said...

Wow Mere! You look amazing, I hope Prom was fun! :)I love love love the dress and earrings!

lg2006 said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!! great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Are you the meredith latimur that used to teach at Clay-Chalkville? Weren't you the boys' badminton coach?

Sinful Southern Sweets said...

I agree with MA, you do look like a princess;)