Friday, January 4, 2008

It's Been a Long Time....

Sorry it has been so long since I blogged. My break from school seemed busier this year than it has in the past. We had a great few weeks and it was so good to see the family! Here's a little run-down of our past few weeks:
First, we went to Dothan to stay with Hays' Dad and Stepmom. We had a great time! I love going to their house because it is always so relaxing. You don't feel like you have to jump up and get dressed or feel really busy. While we were staying with them, my parents came down to stay with my brother, so we were able to go back and forth and see everyone almost every day, which was really nice.
After we stayed with them for 2 days, then we went to my Brother and Sis in law's house for a couple of days. Alan was on call, so we had to work around his schedule just a little bit, but it wasn't bad. We had a great time with them, as always.
On Christmas day, Ronnie, my stepmother-in-law, made a big meal for everyone, and she invited my family over too! I thought it was really nice to be able to see both families on Christmas day. I feel really lucky that we were able to do that.
So, we had a great Christmas in Dothan, then it was time to go home, but not for long! On Sunday, we loaded up the fam (me, Hays, and Daisy, of course) and headed to Atlanta to stay with Amanda and Benji for the New Year and go to the Chick-fil-A bowl, which was awesome.
Amanda and Benji have a great house, and it was so good to see them. Daisy was SUPER excited! Benji just might be her favorite person ever. I would never give her a choice of who to live with, because I am pretty sure that she would pick Benji, hands down.
Did I mention Amanda's pregnant belly? She is showing now, and it is SO cute! I have a picture, but I have been forbidden from posting it, so you will just have to take my word for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.