Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just another day...

Well, now that the news is out that Bud is coming, I thought we would end up being more social since we don't have a secret to keep. That has NOT been the case. Unfortunately, all I want to do when I get home is put on comfy clothes, warm socks, and watch some good TV. Unfortunately, this writer's strike business has made that VERY difficult for me! I am managing to relax pretty easily. I would like to see my friends though. I miss everyone!

Sometimes (most of the time) it feels like it takes so much effort to do anything. I was so tired after my shower the other day that I had to rest before I could dry my hair. Everyone tells you that you will be tired, but it is much different than I thought it would be. And much more life changing.

Now, since I have been pregnant, Hays has also become a different person. First, he has had almost every single one of my symptoms! Somedays, he feels worse than I do. Second, he has been so protective! I am really enjoying this "protective husband" phase and I hope I don't try to milk it for all it's worth, since I have a tendency to do so. I think that once Bud gets here, Hays will direct that protectiveness to him/her, and that makes me happy too, even though I will probably miss it just a little bit. Thanks Hays, for all you've done lately. I feel like the "thank yous" over and over again aren't enough, but they are a start. It's so great that he lets me know that he knows it's "our" pregnancy, and not just mine. It makes carrying it that much more special.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for me!

lg2006 said...

That is so precious! I always knew Hazer would be a great dad! This is so cute and fun! More posts!
I am sorry you are so tired! I know that part sucks