Thursday, July 31, 2008

Margaret Anne Update


As of my last Dr's appointment, there has been no more progress, so it looks like I will be induced on Thursday, August 14th if I do not go into labor on my own before then. That is exactly two weeks from today and we are excited and ready for her to be here! I won't know any details about it until I go in for my 39 week appointment on August 11th, so I can tell everyone more about it then. Here is a little "teaser" picture of the crib in her nursery, and I am going to recruit Hays to take more pics tonight when he gets home (he is much better at it than I am) so you guys can see the whole nursery. We are waiting for some art for the wall to be finished, but I don't know when that will be and I want everyone to see it. SO, more nursery pictures will be up soon!

4 comments:

Bre said...

So cute!!

Mitzi said...

Go girl!! Very excited over your next 2 weeks. And happy birthday Hays!

Anonymous said...

I love the color choice! I received a blanket with those! So excited for you...as Sophia kicks me! Can't wait for more pictures! Ju

lg2006 said...

Mere! I love it!! Especially the bedding and the rocker!!