Monday, March 29, 2010

Absence...

Makes the heart grow fonder??? I hope so! Sorry my posts have been so few and far between. I feel like I cannot catch up with life here lately!
Last week passed by like a whirlwind and I am ready to stay home for a little while! I went to the lake with some girls on Saturday and spent the night, we called it a "mom support group" meeting. We had fun, but I missed Hays and Margaret Anne.
Speaking of MA, she decided Saturday and Sunday that she didn't want to nap. Saturday she wouldn't nap at all, and Sunday she fussed for 45 minutes before finally sleeping for about 45 minutes. Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe it was because she was out of her usual routine. Who knows. I am anxious to see if she naps well today at daycare.
We are getting excited about Easter and I hope MA gets excited about the Easter bunny coming to see her! I think he is going to bring her some good stuff ;) It is my prayer, however, that when MA gets a little older that she will love her Father and appreciate the real reason that we celebrate during this Easter season.
I hope you guys have a great day. Happy Monday!

No comments: