Thursday, March 4, 2010

Stats...

Margaret Anne had her 18 month check up yesterday, and the doctor said she looked great! Here are her stats:
97th Percentile for height (WOW!)
25th Percentile for weight (Dr. says this is great because she is staying right on her same growth curve)
90th Percentile for head circumference (what a noggin!)

She did really well and only cried for a second when she got her shot. I hate that part. But the good news is that she doesn't have to go back until she is two. Can you believe that she will be TWO this year? That is crazy! Where did my little newborn go??

And some more stats, this time, a few of my own. I decided to weigh today (I always use the Wii fit to weigh because I feel like it is pretty accurate). I haven't weighed since before Christmas (which, lets be honest, is never a good time to weigh for anyone after all of the Thanksgiving-Christmastime eating that occurs) and I just wanted to see what my progress has been. To be honest, I was scared to weigh because I know that I have lost inches but gained muscle, and I was afraid that only a slight drop in the numbers would discourage me from continuing. I was going to HAVE to weigh at my annual doctor's appointment, but I had to reschedule that for after my cruise and if I don't gain at least a pound or two on vacation then I must not be vacationing correctly ;)
SO I did it first thing this morning. Drumroll please....
I am down 15lbs from November. FIFTEEN POUNDS!!! I started my diet in January so I feel like that is really good progress, since like I said I know I have gained some muscle. I am currently 3 lbs away from my prepregnancy weight. I can't believe it. I have 2 more pairs of jeans that I have yet to fit into (but more importantly are the 4 pair of jeans and the NUMEROUS pairs of work pants that I now CAN get into). I am just so excited. Now that it is T minus one week until we girls' trip it to the Bahamas, I am going to go hard core for a week to see how much closer I can get to my goal before then.  I will keep you posted!
Pure Barre is going to be so sick of seeing my face...

4 comments:

Susannah said...

Woah, Mere, that is insane! Way to go!!! On another note, how cool is the Wii fit? We have a Wii, do we need the fit too? :D

lg2006 said...

I can totally tell too! You looked fab in the last picture I saw of you! I saw the purre bar place last time I was n town at the store across the street ( swaddle). So congrats! YOu look marvelous dahling!

The Skippers said...

I can't wait to see that rockin' bod! Peace.

Unknown said...

Great job!! I love you and am very proud of your hard work, involving fitness and every other aspect of our lives!