Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Busy Busy (the one with all the pictures)!

That is the ONLY way that I know how to describe the last 2 weeks! A week of tryouts (I love my dance team but I HATE tryouts) and then many showers and parties! It has been a BLAST. But I am ready for some REST. Oh, who am I kidding? I don't do good with rest.
First, we had a baby shower for my very good, very old friend Stephanie. It is so nice to be around my old girlfriends! It's always like no time has passed between us. There were some we missed though. And Stephanie has some very sweet friends of her own, too!
Gorgeous decor by Rachel, of course!
Hostesses and Steph  (minus a few that couldn't make it, we missed y'all!)

Then, it was straight to the lake for a girls' dinner and lingerie shower for Corrie!
For some reason, Corrie brought Benjamin. FLAT Benjamin.
But he didn't make it to dinner.

Man, I love these girls! At the restaurant the SpringHouse (fabulous new restaurant at Lake Martin), there was a man celebrating his 72nd Birthday! He and Corrie had something in common. Can anyone see what it is??
If you guessed fabulous head wear, you were right!

Then it was time for Corrie to open her lingerie. Here you see Flat Benjamin modeling some of her more, ahem, TASTEFUL gifts.

Here is a close up of Flat Benj so you guys can see just how handsome he is :)

BTW, Flat Benjamin courtesy of Natalie.

The next morning, I got to sleep til 8:00! That is late for me, so Jennifer snapped a GREAT pic.

After I got home on Sunday, it was gorgeous outside, so Hays and I took Margaret Anne to the park. I think she liked the swings.


And she loved the slide. Daddy helped!

And I think she liked just being able to run around. She would YELL AND YELL at the kids that ran past her!

Mom, what's with all the pictures???

Well, internets. As you can see, its been a busy but fun-filled time. Hopefully I won't have to let so much time pass between posts.
Now, time to change a toddler's stinky diaper. Oh, the glamorous life.

2 comments:

Susannah said...

OK, that flat man thing is hilarious! Looks like y'all had fun!!!

lg2006 said...

Great pics! COngrats to corrie! I love MA in those precious boots!