Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dancin' with Dora!

This post is for Margaret Anne's Uncle Jordan (Hays's brother). He gave her this Dora doll for her birthday and she was a little scared of it at first, but we tried to reassure him that she would like it after a little while. Hays and I knew she would love Dora eventually, but I don't think Jordan believed us. Well, it only took her 3 days, because now she LOVES her dancing Dora doll! Here's your proof, Uncle J!
Disclaimer: It's a little long and on my phone so I don't know how to edit it. Also, please ignore the crazy Mommy voice in the background.


She is also wearing her new apron that she loves! And I don't know if I should be admitting this, but Dora kinda scares me.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Ha Ha! I know the song goes on repeat for a while. That is the joy of being an uncle. You get to give noisy toys, but dont have to listen to them all the time. I can't believe daisy handled it so well. My dogs flipped out and ran like it was the vacuum cleaner. She is is getting a Hello Kitty Fender guitar next year. Get ready!
Love, Uncle Jordan