Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My new favorite book...



I started reading this book last night and could NOT put it down. I had cried and laughed out loud SEVERAL times by page 33. I am not one to love football books, but I do love God and like (not quite LOVE unless its Auburn) football, so it really hit home with me. I get SO annoyed at Hays sometimes during football season because I feel like football unintentionally becomes more important to him than anything, including air and food. He knows I feel this way. This book kind of gives me an understanding that its not just him!
Chad is a friend of mine, and I am so impressed with his ability to be witty and honest and godly at the same time. I always knew he was hilarious and I am glad other people can experience his wit and wisdom too! You can order this book online at Amazon and Books a Million and Barnes and Noble. I was NOT asked to blog about this, but I was SO taken in by this book and I just really wanted to share it with you all. If you live in or around the Birmingham area, Chad is going to be signing books at Alabama Booksmith in Homewood on Friday, August 27th from 4-6. I plan on being there and getting all of my copies signed!

No comments: