Monday, August 2, 2010

Lately

Hays had a birthday.
I made him a cake, like I always do :)


Margaret Anne was interested in blowing out the candles... kind of.

Kind of blurry, but neat.
He's lucky he still has a year left in his twenties!

We went to a party for our good friend, Steve, who is getting married.
It was fun to see old friends and get out of the house. Thank you Nonna for keeping Margaret Anne!


This is what Daisy looked like when we got home...
MA gave Daisy her "stickers of approval." Poor Daisy! Anyone who has ever met Daisy should be very impressed that she lets Margaret Anne this close to her!

Now my summer vacation is over. I started a workshop today that will last until school officially starts back. I am so thankful that I had such a blessed summer, and I am optimistic about this school year!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy birthday to Hays! Good luck starting back to school!!

The Skippers said...

You look hawt! Oh- happy birthday Hazer.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were fired? I guess you mean you are optimistic about starting back at a new school.

ml said...

Lol Brandon! And I have gotten no sort of update from you all summer. Is there a reason that your name is no longer outside your classroom door?

Anonymous said...

The only thing I can think of would be they've moved it down to where your room used to be.

ml said...

Seriously Brandon, can you at least email me a picture of the new baby????

Bre said...

YOu look great!

Jordan Norris said...

You look SO skinny Mrs. Latimer! And Margaret Anne looks so grown up. See you soon!