Friday, November 16, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!


I am so excited that it is the last day of school before Thanksgiving! I think the thing that I am the most thankful for right now is the fact that I have a whole week before I have to go back. Hays and I will be traveling to Gadsden for the holiday, so I don't know how much blogging will be accomplished. I hope that everyone has safe travels over the week and weekend.

After Thanksgiving, Hays and I will be headed down to Auburn for the game day festivities. We don't have tickets, but hopefully we will have a good time and we will get to see some good friends that we haven't seen in a while.

Daisy has been acting SO needy lately! She is always under our feet and is snuggling up on one of our laps, constantly flipping over for unlimited belly rubs. Maybe it is because it has gotten cold and she needs the warmth. She has no idea that soon we will be going to Granny and Granddad's house and she will get lots and lots of turkey (aka dog crack). In this picture we are playing her favorite game, known in our house as "the crackhead game," because she acts so jacked up when she plays it! Doesn't she look crazy?

No comments: