Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving day with the McCools

Well, Thanksgiving this year was as fun and crazy as always! It started with a discussion about who was going to sit at which table, and since we don't have any little kids in our family any more it's hard to decide! We decided that we were going to squeeze everyone in at one table, and it was worth it, we had a great time. I will have to say that after eating, I was so uncomfortable that I could only lay down. That can't be healthy! The dogchildren were all tormented by the smell of turkey, which some got and some didn't (Hays is so strict, but I think my mom doesn't care about his rules, she says she and Daisy have "secrets"). My brother made an obscene gesture at the table and had to think fast when my uncle pointed it out to my 91 year old grandmother and he had to explain it. He decided to call it the microphone and she believed him! He also got a some new hats to keep his head warm in the oh so cold Dothan weather. I am adding a picture of one.

Here are some more pictures from the day.

Mom getting the appetizers ready...


The crowded table... notice the piano bench?!

Family Picture!

Sweet baby Chloe and Hays in his PJ's!


Ferocious Beast Chloe!

No comments: