Thursday, November 20, 2008

Inspiration for Every Day

I am a sap for inspirational stuff, and as I was reading my Bible last night before bed, I came across what may be my favorite verse. It is my favorite (that I know thus far) because I have a tendency to think that, as an analytical and inquiring mind, I have to have all the answers and be the ultimate solver of problems. I have always wrestled with trying to understand everything, and this verse gives me great peace in the sense that I don't have to have any answers. Just thought I'd share...maybe you will find that it impacts you the way that it does me...

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight."

-Proverbs 3:5-6

4 comments:

ml said...

I like that verse! It is alot like my favorite, Jeremiah 29:11-13

Anna said...

I love that verse too! Lots of new posts...yea!!!

The Skippers said...

That is a great verse. For sure, something to live by everyday.

The Bucklers said...

That is my favorite, as well! And I love the Jeremiah verses, too. :) Great post! Hope yall are well. BTW, I got your sweet note. Thank you. (Not at all necessary, but thanks!)