Friday, November 14, 2008

Mom & Dad TIme!

For some reason, it seems like the plans Meredith and I have made to spend time together all fell within a week of each other, so this week has been/will be uber-fun! As aforementioned, Meredith and I went to see Coldplay in Atlanta on Tuesday night, and it had been about 3 years coming (they punked out of the B'ham show a few years ago, something about the flu). As someone who has seen alot of concerts of the years (yes, I know they were the same 4 bands over and over again, but all shows were different and unique, OK!!!), I must say that Coldplay put on the best show hands down. From the first note, start to finish, it was an unbelievable experience. Awesome lights, great sound and equipment, and most of all, the band themselves looked like they were having a blast, which amazes me 4 months into an international tour. Definitely a 10 out of 10. Tomorrow morning we are headed to The Plains for the AU-GA game. We have awesome seats, but the game may get ugly quick. Oh well, should be fun.

1 comment:

lg2006 said...

I enjoyed the mom and dad time this weekend! Great seeing you both. YOu look fabulous! Love you guys!