Friday, December 5, 2008

7 Random Things about Hays...

I guess I have been tapped, so here we go...

1. I have always been fascinated and borderline obsessed with music and with people who are unusually musically gifted. Mostly because I consider music to be my outlet, but also because I wish I was one of those people who could just pick up an instrument and play effortlessly.

2. I enjoy a one-on-one conversation much more so than a group conversation. It is too hard to engage in a meaningful discussion with everyone trying to talk at once.

3. I am completely obsessed with crossword puzzles! It drives me crazy if I have to put one down incomplete. It also drives Meredith crazy when I do them because I tune out my surroundings.

4. I have had migraine headaches for as long as I can remember, and I would not wish them on my mortal worst enemy. It's not just a headache; it makes your whole body feel bad!

5. I think I still have and wear some of the same clothes that I had my freshman year in college! I have a tough time picking out new clothes, and I am also a bit of a cheapskate. I don't like to spend money on THINGS, but I don't hesitate to spend it on trips or events (i.e.- concerts, AU football, travel).

6. If I had the time, I would go fishing every day, regardless of the weather. Great time to clear my head and enjoy the outdoors!

7. When I met my future wife (Meredith), I was at a point in my life where I had the least desire to date anyone seriously! To the point where I broke up with her, for no reason whatsoever, after one great month of being together. Needless to say, I did my share of grovelling to get her back! Best decision I ever made!

Those are off the cuff, but that was fun!

1 comment:

ml said...

The crossword puzzles do drive me crazy but I love it when you have to ask me for answers!