Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Weekend

Well, we had a pretty busy and exciting weekend!
On Friday afternoon right after school, we took Margaret Anne to Portrait Innovations to have her picture made. Now, let me give you a tip. Don't wait until the last minute like me to get Christmas pictures if you are planning to go there. They do a good job, but it is a ZOO at Christmas. We were there for 3 hours, and by the time they actually got to us. MA was really tired. We still managed to get some good shots though :) Afterwards, I went to the basketball game where my girls were performing and Hays took MA home. She was asleep in her crib when I finally got home at 9:30, so we decided to leave her in there for the night to see how she would do, instead of putting her in the bassinet. Well, she slept til 6:00am! I put the bassinet away on Saturday, because I knew if I didn't that it would be way too easy to put her back in our room. It was sad to do it, but I think we all sleep better with her in her own room. She is getting so big!
On Saturday my parents came to keep MA and Hays and I went to see the Rockettes. It was one of the perks of Hays' job, because it was actually a client event but we got to go. The show was so good, I highly recommend it! I saw them in NYC at Radio City Music Hall about 4 years ago, so I wasn't sure what it would be like at the BJCC, but it was still really good! We had to miss sweet Bentley's first birthday party though, and I was really sad about that. Happy birthday Bentley!
Yesterday Hays and I were so tired, we just relaxed most of the day. Margaret Anne and I went to run a few errands in the afternoon, and Hays went fishing for a little bit, but didn't really have any luck :(
Margaret Anne has a new toy! We got her the Rainforest Jumparoo for Christmas and gave it to her a little early. She LOVES it! We have to put a pillow under it because her feet don't quite touch the ground, but she gets in there and just goes to town! I hope to have a video up of it soon.

1 comment:

lg2006 said...

Aww she is getting so big! I may have to come back down there this week to take Flossie to her boyfriends house and if We do then lets try and have dinner or something.