Friday, December 5, 2008

7 Random Things...

Ok, we were tagged by The Grizas to play this game, so here is mine! I will let Hays decide for himself if he wants to participate.


1. I am very anal about cleaning my house. I hate to do it, but I can't fully relax when it is messy and I feel so good when it is clean!


2. I like to make up words to songs and insert facts about my dog, and/or her name. For example, I like to take the Coldplay song "Fix You" and change the lyrics to:

"Tears stream down her face
when mommy and daddy pack the suitcase"


when the lyrics actually are

"Tears stream down your face
when you lose something you cannot replace"


3. My daddy can make me cry just because when I call and I am the slightest bit upset about something, he can tell, and then he asks me about it and sounds so concerned. I may not cry immediately, but I will as soon as I hang up the phone. Daddies are just good like that.


4. I love instant gratification. If I get something new to wear, I want to wear it right that second or that day. I was the little kid who got new shoes and had to wear them out of the store.


5. I have also begun inserting Margaret Anne facts into songs just like I do with Daisy. :)


6. Hays and I have a million different names for Daisy and we very rarely ever call her by her real name. We call her Doogal, Doogs, Gimley, Moing Tai, Yoggie, etc.

7. I gag and usually throw up EVERY time I brush my teeth. I always have to brush before breakfast, because if I don't it just defeats the purpose and I will throw up my breakfast.

That was fun! Now I want to see Amanda Moon, Britt Buckler, and Julia Kennedy try it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The toothbrush thing is completely true! I have to hear it every morning. I'm just glad she brushes her teeth :)

The Bucklers said...

Okay.... I am "late" reading this one but will give it some thought and then give it a try.... :) Thanks for tagging me!