Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I need your help, internets!!!!

Hey everyone! I know I have a lot of readers out there who don't always comment and let me know that you read the blog. I like it when you comment, but if you don't, its ok! But now I need help from stalkers, friends, commenters, and non-commenters. I am begging.
I have written about my sister-in-law, Sandi on here several times, asking for prayers and I know that you guys have been praying for her. She is planning on going to an Aerosmith concert next week and my brother (her husband) Alan entered her in the "Most Deserving Fan" contest, where she will get to go to a pre-show VIP party and meet some of the band. However, she needs votes on her website. Someone has a LOT of votes and is obviously getting their friends to vote "thumbs down" on her story. I do not see how you can vote against her with a clear conscience, but that is neither here nor there. Please, please, please, go to this link and vote for Sandi!!!!! After all she's been through, I honestly don't believe that anyone could be more deserving than she is. The deadline for voting is July 10th, so please vote as soon as you can.
My 30th birthday is tomorrow, and I would like nothing more for my birthday than to know that you guys voted for her and helped her out. Thanks and love to you internet peeps!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy 30th! I just voted, then cleared my cookies and voted again! I'll do it at work tomorrow too. What jerks would vote thumbs down?

Lydia said...

I voted! Happy Birthday tomorrow!

Anna said...

happy happy birthday!! I voted! I guess I can see if someone wants to vote for someone else, but thumbs down?? that's ridiculous.

Bre said...

Happy Birthday and I will go vote right now!! Enjoy your day :)

The Jernigan's said...

I'm going right now and send the link to my mom and freinds!!!! GO SANDI!

Ronnie said...

Happy Birthday!!! Your phone # is in my water logged phone. Forgot to get it the other nite. Hope you have a GREAT day and of course we voted for Sandi!

The Skippers said...

I voted! GO Sandi!