Sunday, February 7, 2010

With a Lump in my throat

I just watched this for the first time. I am sitting here with a lump in my throat. This reminds me that we are ALL broken, but God's unconditional love and grace can make us whole in His eyes.
I hope that if you read this blog, and you are a broken individual like we all are, and you are holding onto something, anything, that is interfering with your relationship with the Lord, that you just pray and give it all to Him. You will be forever changed.



Wow.

Please pray for my Grandmother (MeeMaw). She had to have surgery on Friday for a bowel obstruction and she has not yet awoken and is in ICU. Please pray for comfort for her, my mom, and my aunt, as they have much work ahead of them and many decisions to make.
And, as always, please pray for my sweet Sister-in -law, Sandi.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

that is a great video. we will be praying for your family!

Susannah said...

I can't see the video-I will try to view it again later once I get home. Praying for your family though. :D

lg2006 said...

I have seen that video and agree its great! I will be praying for your fam!

M. Congleton said...

Powerful!
Tears are pouring out of my eyes.

praying for your family.

ml said...

Thanks you guys for all the prayers.