Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Monday

My week last week went pretty well on the Menu Monday front. We ended up with a lot of leftover chili and I went out to eat on Wednesday night, so Thursday night's meal was eliminated. We will be having the chicken and pasta this week instead. We are very busy this week, so we will see how it goes.

Sunday- Dinner at my Aunt and Uncle's house. FANTASTIC homemade spaghetti and meatballs.
Monday - "Yoshida" chicken, pasta
Tuesday - Leftovers from Mon.
Wednesday - Chicken Florentine, corn
Thursday - Leftovers from Wed.
Friday - Hot dogs, baked chips
Saturday - I will be OUT, baby and daddy on their own :)

So far, I feel like this has been working out really well for us in several ways. My diet is still on track, I have still been able to go to Pure Barre (post on my progress coming up soon, but I can go ahead and tell you that it is AMAZING, and I cannot believe the results so far after 12 classes) and I feel like it really saves us time and money because there is none of the "what are we going to eat... let's just pick something up" talk.

DO you do Menu Monday? If you do, or have questions, let me know in the comments section! If you want a recipe, be sure to leave your email address so that I can email it to you. Just put it in the soandso (at) soandso (dot) com format so you don't get a bunch of silly spam.

Have a great Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love smoe Menu Monday! Already looking forward to Hot Dog day!

tmiller said...

We do Menu Mondays at our house! It helps with my grocery list. I don't come home with an empty wallet and lots of random things! I agree- its also avoids that "lets just pick something up" conversations!