Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Eating, sleeping, watching movies, and cleaning

If you can't tell from the title, I'm on Spring Break! Woo Woo! I didn't make any big plans this week, since Hays is going to Minneapolis and I won't see him half the time, so I haven't done much. So far the highlight of my official spring break week has been having a few girls over and watching the premiere of Dancing with the Stars and The Bachelor! I am waiting anxiously for the recap! You can check it out for yourself here: http://www.ihategreenbeans.com. I can imagine it will be hilarious, as some of the girls were psycho, and only a handful could be considered normal or cute. I have to say that after watching the clip of the Bachelor dancing at the end of the show, I officially heart Matt Grant. I want him to move here and be friends with me.
Also, it has to be mentioned that Steve Guttenberg was too cute last night and he did not dissapoint me.
Tomorrow morning I am on my way to Dothan to see my bro and SIL. I am very excited, and hopefully the weather will be good and warm!
Margaret Anne is doing well! She seems to be moving around a little (I think that's what I am feeling), and was active during all of the TV excitement last night! It could have been from all of the shrieking at the TV and yummy appetizers, but who knows. I will keep you guys updated. Think of me this week while I am super relaxed. I need it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a fun girls night!

lg2006 said...

Hooray for Spring Break!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! Love your blog!