Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So Sad, but SO Wonderful

Well, after Monday's wonderful excitement, I was FINALLY able to watch the Bachelor "where are they now" episode, and let me tell you, it was GOOD. I know, I am a little old and pregnant to be interested in The Bachelor, but we all have our vices. I am SO excited about the new season, they seem to have wrangled together some pretty scary girls. I just want to remind all of you blog readers out there that haven't checked out my Bachelor recap link, that the girl that writes it may possibly be the funniest girl alive. Her use of the "Jim Halpert" face is priceless. Let's all watch the Bachelor this season so that we can laugh, read, and comment.
Yes, I also love "Dancing with the Stars." GO STEVE GUTTENBERG! I haven't seen you since "Three Men and a Little Lady." Oh where have you been?

No comments: