Thursday, March 27, 2008

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

My mom is in the process of remodeling her bathrooms, and she is completing them one at a time. Here are some pictures of the first one, all finished. I picked out the towels and curtains (shower and window). I wish I had a "before" pic to show you, but all you have to do is picture what it would look like if someone threw up Pepto Bismol and then called it "pink tile." This is much better, and it is so pretty!




Here is a funny fact! I didn't exactly know that you had to turn the water knob in a different direction to make the water warmer, so I had a very lukewarm shower on Easter Sunday! These are facts you should tell those you love, if it so happens that your shower may be confusing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We should just turn this into a shower blog!